TRHC is proud to offer benefits that help you feel and do your best. Our holistic offerings and programs support your health, wellbeing, and personal growth.
Health and Wellbeing
- Medical, dental, and vision benefits starting on the first day of employment
- Prescription drug plan along with access to our medication safety program
- Medical and dependent flexible spending accounts
- Healthcare reimbursement accounts
- Group and supplemental life insurance
- Employee assistance programs that support mental health and work/life needs
- Wellbeing programs
- Employee perks/discount program
- 401(k) savings program with company contribution
- Commuter spending accounts
- Employee referral rewards programs
- Financial education and legal planning resources
- Rewards and savings program
- Matching gifts program
- On-the-job training and mentoring
- TRHC University trainings
- LinkedIn learning courses
- Financial education programs
- Tuition assistance programs
Work Life Flexibility
- Paid time off, including:
- Vacation, holiday, and sick time
- Community service day
- Military, jury duty, and bereavement time
- Paid disability and maternity leave
- Paid parental leave
- Flexible work schedules
- Remote and hybrid work arrangements
- Continuing Education (CE):
- TRHC University hosts regularly scheduled CE activities accredited for pharmacists, pharmacy technicians, physicians, and nurses. You have the opportunity to develop and present nationally recognized CE programs as well as serve as a planner and/or reviewer on the TRHC University CE Committee.
- TRHC encourages you to take advantage of free CEs and resources provided to you with Pharmacist’s Letter and Pharmacy Technician’s Letter, sponsored by TRHC University.
- Professional pharmacy membership:
- TRHC encourages professional development and the advancement of the pharmacy profession and will sponsor annual membership to a professional pharmacy organization of your choosing for full-time and part-time pharmacists and pharmacy technicians.
New possibilities await
We are always looking for intelligent individuals with a talent for innovation and the drive to succeed in a competitive market. Are you up to the challenge?
Some offerings are dependent upon whether the position is full-time, part-time, or intermittent.
Transparency in Coverage Final Rule