Compassionate care powered by tailored service
CareVention HealthCare (CVHC) provides solutions for Programs of All-Inclusive Care for the Elderly (PACE) and other value-based organizations as they meet the needs of their communities.
Serving over 90% of the PACE market, CVHC offers a variety of clinical and administrative solutions. From PACE feasibility assessments to new program development to optimized operations, CVHC provides:
- Medication safety management
- Pharmacy services (including adherence packaging, home delivery and more)
- PACE consulting
- Electronic health records (EHR)/Integrated technology solutions
- Risk adjustment and coding services
- Third party administration
- Pharmacy benefit solutions in partnership with Pharmastar
is the average participant age1
of participants are women1
of participants are dually eligible for Medicaid and Medicare1
Extending our services
CVHC also serves a variety of value-based health plans, including population health management.
See how >>
- NPA. As of 2021.