MOORESTOWN, N.J., March 16, 2018 – Tabula Rasa HealthCare, Inc. (“TRHC”) (NASDAQ: TRHC) a healthcare technology company optimizing medication safety by deploying new medication risk identification and mitigation software solutions and novel, proprietary medication decision support tools, will be participating full-force at the 2018 American Pharmacists Association (APhA) Annual Meeting & Exposition in Nashville, Tennessee, March 16-18, 2018.
TRHC and its subsidiary company, CareKinesis, clinicians and researchers will give five poster presentations during the session “Meet the Researchers: Contributed Papers Posters Presentations”, Saturday, March 17 from 12:30-2:30 pm. Posters presented will address the following topics:
- Evaluation of Opioid Use Among Community-Dwelling Older Adults: The Role of CYP450-Medicated Drug Interactions – Tumpa Sarker, MHS, PharmD
- Drug-Induced Phenoconversion among Community-Dwelling Older Adults who Received a Pharmacogenic Consultation – David McGain, MA, MB, PharmD
- Detection of Genetic Polymorphisms in ALOX-5 among Community-Dwelling Older Adults Prescribed Leukotriene Receptor Antagonist Therapy for Asthma – David McGain, MA, MB, PharmD
- Antipsychotic Use within the Program of All-inclusive Care for the Elderly (PACE) – Adriana Matos, PharmD
- Assessment of the Effect of Bio-K+Probiotic on Antibiotic-Associated Diarrhea in Community-Dwelling Older Adults – Sabina Burkowska, PharmD
TRHC Chairman and CEO Calvin H. Knowlton, PhD and President and Chief Business Development Officer, Orsula V. Knowlton, PharmD, co-founders of the Company, will be in attendance and available to Conference participants.
A highlight of the Annual Meeting each year is the presentation of the Hugo H. Schaefer Award. This year, TRHC Chief Pharmacotherapy Officer Robert L. Alesiani, PharmD, BCGP is the 2018 recipient. Dr. Alesiani is receiving this award based on his outstanding contributions to the APhA, the profession of pharmacy, and society. The awards and honors program at APhA is the most comprehensive and prestigious within the profession. Read the press announcement about this award here.
TRHC’s Exhibit Booth 140 will be located in the Main Exhibit Hall. Please stop by to learn more about Tabula Rasa HealthCare, its brands, its technology, its medication risk mitigation solutions and its people, who will be attending the booth each day. For more information about the conference click on this link: APhA Annual Meeting and Exposition.Share this: