Attending TRHC’s Impact & Innovation Summit?
Find all the information you need for the event below. See you October 24-26!
The Alida Hotel
Savannah, GA 31401
- The hotel room is covered for two nights, October 24 & 25, by TRHC
- If you wish to extend your stay at your own expense, please contact Donna Litten to make arrangements
- Onsite meals October 24 – 26 are covered by TRHC
- Uber or take a taxi to/from the Savannah | Hilton Head Airport to The Alida Hotel
- Hotel is located approximately 6 miles from the airport
- 79° High / 60° Low
- As weather may vary, pack in layers
What to Bring
- Business casual attire (no ties or jackets needed)
- Layers as meeting rooms may be chilly with the air conditioning
- Light weight clothes for activities occurring outside
- Workout clothes if you plan to participate in any of the wellness activities
GEETA NAYYAR, M.D., M.B.A. — Former Senior Vice President & Chief Medical Officer at Salesforce
Dr. Nayyar is a leader in the all-fronts fight for better well-being, helping bridge the divide between clinical medicine, business, and digital health.
Dr. G is the former Chief Medical Officer at Salesforce and AT&T. She’s a rheumatologist and nationally recognized leader in health IT, bridging the divide between clinical medicine, business, and digital health. As a Board Member of the American Telemedicine Association and the University of Miami Miller School of Medicine Alumni Association, she helps steer decision-making at some of the nation’s most influential medical organizations. Her work and expertise have earned her appearances on CNN, PBS and she is regularly featured on CNBC and Yahoo Finance.
She is the author of the book “Dead Wrong,” with a fall 2023 release date, which diagnoses medicine’s information illness through rich stories and insights derived from the boardroom. She makes the case that building trust and health literacy at scale requires healthcare leaders to take responsibility for the problems and its solutions.
Dr. Nayyar was accepted to medical school at the age of 17 and attended the accelerated Honors Program in Medicine at the University of Miami. She completed her internal medicine residency, rheumatology fellowship, and MBA at the George Washington University.