The Wholesale Technician is responsible for the accurate filling and distribution of wholesale medications, and record keeping related to patient information and company records.
Position Reports to: Director of Supply Chain and Remote Systems.
- Run restock reports, order inventory and update inventory for remote cabinets.
- Reconcile the physical inventory in the cabinet with the inventory in the computer system.
- Perform a routine check of expiration dates on medications in remote cabinets.
- Accurately ships each order to the appropriate address so that it arrives at the appropriate time at the correct destination.
- Receives and stores incoming supplies, verifies quantities against invoices, and informs supervisors of stock needs or shortages.
- Delivers, or prepares and stages for delivery, pharmaceutical supplies and drugs.
- Assists shipping technicians with shipping functions.
- Assist in the management of the Emergency Box inventory.
- High School Diploma
- Must be eligible to become registered with the NJ Board of
Experience & Training:
- Previous work experience or education in pharmacy related program
- Excellent data entry accuracy and speed.
- Strong computer skills to navigate proprietary and other pharmacy software.
- Able to compile, code, categorize, calculate and verify data.
- Able to count, measure and weigh Rx components.
- Strong listening/reading comprehension.
- Strong mathematical and analytical skills.
- Able to multi-task and handle multiple priorities without sacrificing quality.
To be considered for this position, apply via email by sending an updated copy of your resume and letter of interest to careers@TRHC.com