Tabula Rasa HealthCare offers two different post-graduate residency training programs. The goals of our residency programs are to train pharmacists to utilize novel technology and interpret cutting-edge clinical data in order to tailor medication regimens for individual patients from diverse backgrounds and to excel in their future professional endeavors.
PGY1 Pharmacy Practice Residency, Tabula Rasa HealthCare – Moorestown, NJ
NMS Code: 268513
- Offers cutting-edge clinical data, research, and technology in order to tailor medication regimens for individual patients from diverse backgrounds
- Experience in a fee-for-value healthcare environment, with core and elective learning experiences including Program for All Inclusive Care of the Elderly (PACE) call center, medication adherence packaging center, pharmacogenomics, Enhanced Medication Therapy Management, total quality management, and clinical initiatives
- Additional experiences include research, professional writing, as well as obtaining a teaching certificate
- Requirements include a Doctor of Pharmacy Degree from an ACPE-accredited school of pharmacy, as well as licensure in New Jersey within 90 days of residency commencement
- ASHP-accreditation status: Accredited
PGY2 Pharmacy Practice Residency, Tabula Rasa HealthCare – Moorestown, NJ
- Provides extensive knowledge in pharmacogenomics and informatics, extract pharmacokinetic data for individual medications, and provide tailored Medication Safety Reviews™ for individual patients based on drug-drug, drug-gene, and drug-drug-gene interactions
- Experience in foundational pharmacogenomics, translational pharmacogenomics, applied pharmacogenomics, geriatric clinical practice, research, professional writing, and education
- Education on how pharmacoinformatics and technology play key roles in population health management and precision medicine
- Requirements include a Doctor of Pharmacy Degree from an ACPE-accredited school of pharmacy, completion of ASHP-accredited PGY1 residency, andlicensure in New Jersey within 90 days of residency commencement
- ASHP-accreditation status: N/A
The University of Arizona College of Pharmacy, in partnership with SinfoníaRx, TRHC solution, offers a post-graduate residency training program in ambulatory care pharmacy. The program is a 12-month program accredited by the American Society of Health-System Pharmacists (ASHP) and was established in 2012. A pharmacist completing the PGY2 Ambulatory Care Residency Program will be prepared for the role of an ambulatory care specialist, clinical coordinator, and/or adjunct faculty member in an area of ambulatory care pharmacy, and specifically be prepared to develop new financially sustainable ambulatory care services in one of these roles.
PGY2 Ambulatory Care Residency, University of Arizona College of Pharmacy/ SinfoníaRx Medication Management – Tucson, AZ
- Whole-person care in complex patients with high disease burden
- Structured preparation for board certification in ambulatory care
- Hands-on teaching experience through didactic lectures, small group facilitation, and preceptorship of pharmacy and other health professional students and residents
- Active clinical service development from concept to implementation, including design, marketing, leadership, and sustainability
- Research mentorship
- High level of flexibility to individualize the learning experience to the resident
Tabula Rasa Healthcare Group collaborates and contributes to the H-E-B/University of Texas PGY1 and Potter’s House/Midwestern University postgraduate pharmacy residency programs.