Tabula Rasa HealthCare (TRHC) strives to be the nation’s leader in providing medication risk mitigation services for the most at-risk patients. To achieve this objective, TRHC is partnering with health plans to: 1) make in-home visits with patients immediately post hospital discharge to provide medication reconciliation and therapy management, between what the patient has been taking prior to hospitalization and what the current discharge prescriptions include; 2) Telephonic medication reconciliation and therapy management as directed by the client. The goal is to empower plan members to meaningfully engage with their healthcare providers to perform a comprehensive medication reconciliation as well as make informed, personalized, medication-related clinical decisions based upon best practices and most current science.
The Care Transition/Medication Reconciliation Technician assists with coordination and administrative tasks in support of the Care Transition Clinical Pharmacist team.
- Serves as point of contact for telephonic referrals
- Mines necessary data to perform CMM from client’s EHR
- Verifies all appropriate demographic information
- Obtains a comprehensive list of medications available in the home
- Coordinates a scheduled visit or call with a TRHC pharmacist to discuss a personalized comprehensive medication review.
- Manages dictation of pharmacist’s visit notes and adding such to the patient’s electronic file.
- Prints, mails and/or faxes final documents to appropriate parties.
- Performs other related tasks as needed.
- High School diploma required.
- Must be registered or eligible to become registered with the appropriate State Board of Pharmacy.
- National Technician Certification through the PTCB preferred or obtained with in 6 months of start date.
Experience & Training:
- 3+ years Pharmacy Technician experience preferred.
Specific Skills & Abilities:
- Ability to work under pressure, multitask, and achieve deadlines.
- Self-motivated and eager to learn and develop.
- Thrives in a high energy environment.
- Ability to work with others in a collaborative manner.
- Basic understanding of web technology and clinical decision support systems.
To be considered for this position, apply via email by sending an updated copy of your resume and letter of interest to email to: careers@TRHC.com