CareKinesis Inc. is looking for a Pharmacokinetics Research Scientist who wants to be a part of our impactful mission as we support a dynamic team of technology and pharmacy professionals who work together to create and utilize technology and scientific advances that empower us to partner with healthcare organizations to provide optimal clinical, humanistic and economic patient outcomes through state-of-the art personalized medication therapy management, risk mitigation and pharmacy services for high-risk populations.
Pharmacokinetics Research Scientist:
- Researches scientific developments in the fields of bioinformatics, clinical pharmacology, drug interactions, pharmacogenomics, and pharmacokinetics.
- Periodically reviews the biomedical literature, FDA monographs, and other sources of scientific information.
- Searches and extracts information pertaining to the components of the MRM platform.
- Maintains and further develops the components of the MRM platform.
- Presents updates and/or recommendations for updates to a Matrix scientific committee.
- Supports updates with analytic findings and research results.
- Regularly updates the master Matrix file with approved pharmacokinetic and other pertinent data.
- Collaborates with Information Technology and Development to deploy updates to the Matrix.
- Collaborates with key stakeholders to create scientific strategies for enhancing the company’s MRM platform.
- Understands the research and development issues and opportunities within the portfolio of Tabula Rasa HealthCare (TRHC).
- Engages with key stakeholders to plan strategies for product improvement and development.
- Cooperates with TRHC leadership to ensure that opportunities for scientific advancement and technology transfer are recognized and maximized in product improvement and development.
- Fosters a body of continuing education and professional development.
- Engages in self-directed continuing education and professional development.
- Participates in educational and training activities for employees.
- Attends meetings with team to review and discuss findings / updates and transfer knowledge.
Education & Experience:
- Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) degree in relevant field (i.e., pharmacokinetics) obtained.
- Active Registered Pharmacist (RPh) licensure not required.
- Relevant research experience in the pharmacy / pharmaceutical industry.
- Experience related to pharmacokinetics.
- Proficient literature search skills.
- Proven ability to extract/source data from multiple sources and integrate them into a single source dataset or the like.
- Capable of analyzing data from a healthcare perspective.
- Advanced understanding of web technology and clinical decision support systems.
- Above-average proficiency in MS Excel and Word.
- Detail oriented and organized.
- Strong documentation skills.
- High degree of ownership for tasks and self-accountability.
- Independent and autonomous but with strong follow-through.
- Ability to work under pressure, multitask, and achieve deadlines.
- Decent verbal and written communication skills.
To be considered for this position, apply via email by sending an updated copy of your resume and letter of interest to email@example.com