TRHC is a family of companies that leverages technology to improve healthcare. TRHC works with providers and insurers to identify multi-drug interactions and to reduce risk of medication-related problems. We have developed the first multi-drug interaction tool that identifies risk across a variety of safety factors and presents meaningful opportunities to mitigate that risk. This technology can be used to assess safety at the individual patient-level or to stratify medication risk at the population-level, and can be embedded within any EMR or other healthcare IT system.
- Researches scientific developments in the fields of bioinformatics, clinical pharmacology, drug interactions, pharmacogenomics, and pharmacokinetics.
- Periodically reviews the biomedical literature, FDA monographs, and other sources of scientific information.
- Searches and extracts information pertaining to the components of the MRM platform.
- Maintains and further develops the components of the MRM platform.
- Presents updates and/or recommendations for updates to a Matrix scientific committee.
- Supports updates with analytic findings and research results.
- Regularly updates the master Matrix file with approved pharmacokinetic and other pertinent data.
- Collaborates with Information Technology and Development to deploy updates to the Matrix.
- Collaborates with key stakeholders to create scientific strategies for enhancing the company’s MRM platform.
- Understands the research and development issues and opportunities within the portfolio of Tabula Rasa HealthCare (TRHC).
- Engages with key stakeholders to plan strategies for product improvement and development.
- Cooperates with TRHC leadership to ensure that opportunities for scientific advancement and technology transfer are recognized and maximized in product improvement and development.
- Fosters a body of continuing education and professional development.
- Engages in self-directed continuing education and professional development.
- Participates in educational and training activities for employees.
- Attends meetings with team to review and discuss findings / updates and transfer knowledge
- Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) degree in relevant field (i.e., pharmacokinetics) obtained.
- Active Registered Pharmacist (RPh) licensure not required.
Experience & Training:
- Experience related to pharmacokinetics.
- Relevant research experience in the pharmacy / pharmaceutical industry.
- Proficient literature search skills.
- Proven ability to extract/source data from multiple sources and integrate them into a single source dataset or the like.
- Capable of analyzing data from a healthcare perspective.
- Advanced understanding of web technology and clinical decision support systems.
- Above-average proficiency in MS Excel and Word.
- Detail oriented and organized.
- Strong documentation skills.
- High degree of ownership for tasks and self-accountability.
- Independent and autonomous but with strong follow-through.
- Ability to work under pressure, multitask, and achieve deadlines.
- Decent verbal and written communication skills.
To apply to this position please click on this link: Apply Here