The MedWise™ risk application program interface (API) is a developer-friendly, standards-based API that enables health systems to connect to medication decision support tools and provide improved medication safety outcomes. The workflow integration provides clinicians access to Tabula Rasa HealthCare’s science within diverse traditional patient platforms, such as electronic medical record systems and medication dispensing software platforms.
Health systems can select one of our technical approaches to integration. Customized approaches are also available.
- CDS Hooks + SMART on FHIR
- SMART on FHIR
- RESTful APIs (xMDs)
- The medication decision support sandbox is a SMART on FHIR application that is available within SMART on FHIR and CDS Hooks integrations
- The first science-based MedWise Risk Score™ is presented and used as a performance marker to help identify and reduce preventable medication risk
- Our proprietary Medication Risk Mitigation Matrix™ delivers point-of-prescribing medication decision support
- Clinicians are able to take action within the electronic health record (EHR) at the point of care
- The medication decision support sandbox allows clinicians to conceptually modify patients’ medication therapies
- The Medication Risk Mitigation technology presents actionable opportunities using the MedWise Risk Score™ for risk mitigation
- With SMART on FHIR, the medication decision support sandbox appears inside the EHR with no additional login steps
- With CDS Hooks, clinicians decide if the medication decision support sandbox should be launched