Deliver Concierge Pharmacy Services with Cutting-edge, Medication Safety Technology.
What is MedWise Advisor Certification?
MedWise Advisor certification elevates the role of the pharmacist in medication safety and preventive healthcare. With this program, CMWA pharmacists deliver personalized, enhanced clinical services in the pharmacy setting. CMWAs conduct Medication Safety Reviews™ with their patients, which are designed to identify simultaneous, multi-drug interactions and present meaningful opportunities for improved medication safety.
CMWAs use MedWise® and PrescribeWellness platforms, along with an array of decision support tools such as the MedWise Risk Score™. MedWise is interoperable with industry-leading electronic health records.
Pharmacists complete Tabula Rasa HealthCare University’s MedWise Advisor certification to receive clinical and operational training for providing medication risk mitigation services in various care settings. The training consists of self-paced ACPE-accredited courses. Upon successful completion of the program, pharmacists become MedWise certified.
What are the Benefits of Becoming a CMWA?
MedWise certified pharmacists are able to:
- Delight their patients and attract new ones to your practice
- Identify, resolve, and prevent adverse drug events
- Improve patient outcomes, Star Ratings, and other quality measures
- Ensure medication efficacy and adherence
- Identify how to safely manage adherence packaging
- Create new business opportunities that focus on preventing adverse drug events and improving overall health
Read more about how MedWise helps pharmacists elevate care in this issue of ComputerTalk for the Pharmacist