The TRHC services model focuses on reducing risk and ADEs in order to improve outcomes and lessen future costs.
We improve your members’ health outcomes through:
Comprehensive Medication Management
- Clinical innovations
- SaaS model
- Support for Star ratings & HEDIS scores
- Targeted disease management support
Care Transition Programs
- Pharmacist in-home and call center
- Medication Reconciliation Post-Discharge (MRP) program
Pharmacogentic (PGx) Testing
- Pharmacist-recommended for high-risk cases
- Provides greater precision to reduce competitive inhibition
TRHC’s board-certified Clinical Pharmacist Call Center provides Medication Risk Mitigation and support for health plans and/or provider pharmacists to conduct reviews.