For health plans
TRHC provides a variety of services to health plans, Medicare Advantage Part D Plans, accountable care organizations, self-funded employers, at-risk provider organizations, and colleges of pharmacy.
Partnership benefits include:
- Solutions to address medication adherence and gaps in therapy
- Real-time collaboration with board-certified pharmacists
- Improved medication reconciliation processes and data accuracy
- A scalable model, enabling organizational growth
- Seamless workflow and technology integrations
- Established models for data security
- Enhanced consumer satisfaction through a personalized experience
- Improved CMS Star ratings
We have experience with Enhanced MTM and MTM
TRHC is participating in the federal government’s largest Enhanced Medication Therapy Management (EMTM) Model. This EMTM Model focuses on reducing costs and improving therapeutic outcomes across a Medicare Part D population.
Our SinfoniaRx division provides a full suite of MTM services to meet the needs of health plans and their patients. Clients include national health plans, pharmacy benefit management organizations, and a host of other health plans across the country.