The Marketing Manager will be responsible for development and execution for a defined group of promotional tactics and activities to drive marketing and sales efforts for existing, newly acquired and newly interested markets of Tabula Rasa HealthCare business units.
The Marketing Manager is responsible for delivering projects of high quality, on time and to budget through the effective management of timelines, people and resources. This individual is an integral part of the TRHC marketing team, and will lead the marketing efforts. Working with cross-functional staff, this individual will develop messaging and create and execute marketing programs to drive awareness, facilitate lead generation, impact sales, and nurture a loyal customer base. This individual will develop positioning and messaging that differentiates our products and services in our markets.
- Works with cross-functional teams to analyze project needs ensuring that they fit with resourcing, project objectives and quality standards.
- Knows the questions to ask to onboard each project smoothly.
- Maintains detailed timelines, project plans, and hours budgeted for project deliverables and key milestones. Communicates when these change with alternative options to deliver them on time.
- Has the flexibility to work within an ever-changing workload while still managing projects by effectively setting, observing, and re-evaluating project priorities often.
- Manages day-to-day operational aspects of projects.
- Manages multiple projects simultaneously and understand project priorities.
- Is focal point for production, timeline and resourcing issues.
- Understands market drivers and lead the creation of tailored messaging.
- Develops and executes strategic/tactical plans for a respective market/business unit, including: tactical plan development and implementation, market research and analysis, launch of new product/services, direct marketing tactics.
- Creates customer-facing healthcare materials, including campaign content, presentations, white papers, videos, etc.
- Gains and distributes intelligence about what competitive vendors are doing to address our markets on a regular basis; develop/refine market strategy (messaging, materials, etc.) in response to this information.
- Creates sales tools and training activities, if necessary.
- Creates and executes media messaging and strategies, as appropriate, including web and social media.
- Monitors progress against objectives and take timely action to address unmet objectives.
- Develops and implements near-term tactical plans (project plans) as well as annual marketing plans.
- Responsible for tactical development and execution across respective channels, and integrating such, as appropriate.
- Manages business partnerships and/or alliances required to implement tactical plans.
- Bachelors in Marketing, Communications or related field
Experience & Training:
- 5+ years marketing project management experience, managing client marketing programs.
- Experience creating and executing marketing plans and marketing/sales materials.
- Strong sense of ownership and accountability.
- Startup mentality: meticulous, innovative, creative thinker, never satisfied with the status quo.
- Excellent market research skills including size, growth, competition.
- Passion for problem solving, consensus-building and getting great work out the door.
- Excellent attention to detail and exceptional follow-through.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong technology knowledge; ability to maintain and update websites and create digital and printed collateral.
- Ability to work effectively in fast-paced, unstructured (sometimes chaotic) environments while maintaining a positive attitude and healthy perspective.
- Flexibility, curiosity, enthusiasm, passion.
- Ability to effectively communicate with internal/external teams, clients, and vendors regarding project deliverables and details.
- Ability to create, manage, and successfully execute multiple, simultaneous project plans and schedules.
- Ability to create, track and manage estimates and budgets.
- Ability to oversee print production management and vendor coordination.
- Ability and desire to write, edit, and proof content on a variety of projects and plans, as assigned.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Publisher or other similar software helpful); experience navigating a CRM system beneficial.
- High tolerance of ambiguity; ability to succeed despite such.
- Demonstrates Integrity
- Quality Focused
- Patient Focused
Must meet and maintain hiring eligibility per Company standards, policies and procedures.
To apply to this position, please click on this link: Apply Here