Tabula Rasa HealthCare (TRHC) strives to be the nation’s leading provider of Medication Therapy Management (MTM) services. To achieve this objective, TRHC is partnering with health plans to empower members to meaningfully engage with their healthcare providers in making informed, personalized, medication-related clinical decisions.
The Enhanced Medication Therapy Management (EMTM) Logistics Coordinator will provide logistics support the team by providing consistent attention to detail while coordinating and executing mailings to plan members and collaborating with others to assure outlined goals and expectations are met in a timely manner.
- Coordinates and executes timely and efficient mailing of member documents as generated by the EMTM clinicians. This entails printing and preparing the documents to be mailed.
- Works with program leadership to identify opportunities to optimize workflows and processes on a daily basis.
- Supports the operational process by maintaining the paper inventory and printing supplies at required levels and reporting inventory needs to leadership or appropriate team member.
- Attends staff meetings and program development sessions as announced.
- Calling prescriber offices for follow up.
- Maintain and track metrics.
- Support department administrative functions and tasks.
High School diploma required, BS/BA preferred
Clerical/Administrative experience preferred.
Excellent communication skills
Strong computer proficiency
Microsoft office proficiency with a focus on excel
To be considered for this position, apply via email by sending an updated copy of your resume and letter of interest to careers@TRHC.com