Tabula Rasa HealthCare (TRHC) strives to be the nation’s leader in providing medication therapy management (MTM) services. To achieve this objective, TRHC is partnering with health plans to empower members to meaningfully engage with their healthcare providers in making informed, personalized, medication-related clinical decisions.
In this role, the MTM Pharmacy Technician will be expected to:
- Perform outreach calls on a daily basis to plan members whose demographic data is populated via queuing system.
- Establish and maintain routine workload prioritization and proficiency to meet established quotas.
- Complete all components of the outreach contact.
- Professionally greets members and confirms identity.
- Confirms desire of members to be included within eMTM model and documents appropriately those who choose to “opt out”.
- Performs medication reconciliation and documents any SIG disparities within the MedWise Advisor® system.
- Documents items that need to be forwarded to partnering agency regarding member need or concern.
- Verifies current prescriber information.
- Verifies current pharmacy used.
- Schedules appointment with PharmD for medication profile review.
- Completes post-call surveys.
- Review and discern where systems and/or processes may be enhanced to reduce, or prevent system breakdowns in order to improve customer satisfaction and elevates concerns to supervisor.
- Provide reports and analytics to the executive team upon request.
- Attend required meetings.
The successful candidate for this position will possess the following qualifications:
- Certified Pharmacy Technician (or must agree to obtain CPhT within 6 months of employment)
- Minimum of 1 year pharmacy experience
- Strong patient centered focus
- Excellent communication skills, especially via phone
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Strong computer proficiency to navigate proprietary and other software
- Skilled at “selling” an opportunity and securing buy-in from all stakeholders, including patients
- Understanding of clinical terms and impacts
- Able to multi-task and handle multiple priorities without sacrificing quality
- Detail oriented and organized
To apply to this position, please click on this link: Apply Here