TRHC’s MedWiseRx™ clinical contact centers provide comprehensive COVID-19 patient support services to facilitate the delivery of the vaccine to eligible patients. MedWiseRx is HIPAA compliant and our technology is HITRUST CSF certified. Through a broad range of technical and clinical support solutions, MedWiseRx can help reduce your workload and ease the overall process for patients.
Who MedWiseRx clinical contact centers can help:
Eight nationwide clinical contact centers are staffed by more than 800 pharmacists, technicians, and pharmacy students who specialize in geriatrics and communicate in more than 30 languages.
COVID-19 support services include inbound clinical escalation, inbound volume support, and standard scheduling outreach. Our nationwide pharmacy team can:
- Make reminder calls prior to patient appointments
- Provide weekly reporting
- Schedule weekly status calls
- Utilize your platform of choice to document appointments
- Offer customized support for an implementation fee
- Coordinate referrals
- Conduct training
- Perform administrative duties
- Data entry
- Set up separate phone lines for contact-free help to:
- Schedule COVID-19 vaccine appointments for patients
- Facilitate warm transfers
- Support COVID-19 vaccine scheduling overflow
- Address hesitancy to instill COVID-19 vaccine confidence
- Answer questions about:
- Patient vaccines
- Patient communications (i.e., postcards and emails) for other initiatives
- General technical support
- Vaccine appointments
- Access to vaccines
Let’s work together to make this pandemic history. Get started by completing the form below.
TRHC’s PrescribeWellness solution provides additional comprehensive COVID-19 services to ensure pharmacy preparedness, compliance, and reach. Learn more by visiting our COVID-19 Vaccine Pharmacist Resource Center, or by clicking below!