Tabula Rasa HealthCare and its leadership continue to be recognized for outstanding clinical research and publications of Medication Risk Mitigation & Clinical Decision Support, Competitive Inhibition & Pharmacogenomics, Drug Burden, Long QT Syndrome, and Risk Stratification. Below are our most recent publications.
• Almodovar A, Nahata M. Potentially Harmful Medication Use Among Medicare Patients with Heart Failure. Am J Cardiovasc Drugs. 2020 Feb 21.
• Galiano L, Hingle N, Kurlin K, Michaud V, Dow P, Turgeon J. Mechanisms and Clinical Relevance of Drug-Induced Long QT Syndrome: Block of hERG, Drug Metabolism and Drug Transport in the Human Heart. Annals of Pharmacology and Pharmaceutics. 2020;5(2):1176
• Turgeon J, Michaud V. Medication Monitor: Decreasing Adverse Drug Events. Today’s Geriatric Medicine, January/February 2020;13-1:8
• Sid-Otmane L, Hamadjida A, Nuara S, Bedard D, Gaudette F, Gourdon J, Michaud V, Beaudry F, Panisset M, Huot P. Selective metabotropic glutamate receptor 2 positive allosteric modulation alleviates psychosis-like behaviors and dyskinesia in the MPTP-lesioned marmoset. Eur J Pharmacol. 2020 Jan 28; 873:172957. doi: 10.1016/j.ejphar.2020.172957.
• Rihani S, Deodhar M, Dow P, Turgeon J, Michaud V. Is Dexamethasone a Substrate, an Inducer, or a Substrate-Inducer of CYP3As? Archives of Pharmacy & Pharmacology Research. 2020;2(5):1-5
• Bain KT, McGain D, Cicali EJ, Knolwton CH, Michaud V, Turgeon J. Precision medication: An illustrative case series guiding the clinical application of multi-drug interactions and pharmacogenomics. Clin Case Rep.
• Matos A, Bain KT, Bankes DL, Furman A, Skalski B, Verzicco J, Turgeon. Cytochrome P450 (CYP450) Interactions Involving Atypical Antipsychotics Are Common in Community-Dwelling Older Adults Treated for Behavioral and Psychological Symptoms of Dementia. Pharmacy (Basel). 2020 Apr 8;8(2): E63.
The TRHC Research & Development Pillar also had some of their articles published online ahead of print:
• Turgeon J, Michaud V, Dow P, Al Rihani S, Deodhar M, Arwood M, Cicali B. Risk of drug-induced Long QT Syndrome associated with the use of repurposed COVID-19 drugs: a systematic review. medRxiv. 2020.04.21.20066761. [Epub ahead of print]