Tabula Rasa Healthcare, Inc. is looking for a dynamic Software Quality Assurance Engineer to work at our corporate headquarters in Moorestown, NJ.
In this position, the Software QA Engineer will play a key role in the software development lifecycle by driving quality improvement and validating quality criteria. This person will have strong software development skills and will leverage those skills in all activities, including the extension of and improvement upon our existing home-grown suite of automated test tooling. This person will be able to understand software requirements, create and automate test plans and test cases, execute test cases, articulate test results, juggle multiple projects and priorities, validate acceptance criteria, and objectively assess production readiness from a quality perspective.
In this role, you can expect to:
• Interact with developers and users to gain an understanding of software requirements.
• Create effective test plans and data sets related to functional testing, regression testing, scalability testing, performance testing and benchmarking, and user interface testing.
• Create, document, and execute test cases to support the software release and launch process.
• Expand and improve test automation and the automation framework to improve test coverage and efficiency.
• Validate achievement of software requirements.
• Track efforts appropriately, articulating test results to product management and the development team.
• Assist in disposition, prioritization and reporting of all reported software defects.
• Objectively assess production readiness from a quality perspective.
• Provide Tier 2 support to end users for all reported issues related to software features and functionality.
• Propose ideas for improving quality and enhancing QA/Software Support processes.
• Demonstrate strong project management skills and the ability to keep projects on track.
• Advance job knowledge to the next level by participating in educational opportunities and establishing thought leadership within QA and Software Support disciplines.
• Accomplish the department and organizational mission by completing related tasks as needed.
Bachelor’s degree (4 years) in Computer Science, Information Systems, Information Assurance, or Health Informatics or equivalent combination of skills plus 3-5 years of experience in Quality Assurance or any equivalent combination of training, education and experience that demonstrates ability to perform the duties of the position.
Experience & Training:
Software Quality Assurance preferred.
• Works independently with minimal direction.
• Has strong programming skills and a demonstrable knowledge of programming language and object-oriented concepts.
• Possesses a strong understanding of databases.
• Understands HTML concepts.
• Possesses excellent communication skills via written documents and email as well as in person and via phone.
• Demonstrates excellent attention to detail.
• Maintains flexibility in a changing environment, upholding the Agile philosophy, balancing expediency with accuracy.
• Ability to differentiate needs/wants for user requirements.
• Has strong organizational skills, a high degree of ownership for projects, and strong follow-through.
• Is responsible and self-directed.
• Possesses high level of integrity, with good judgment and recognition of need for confidentiality in certain circumstances.
Working conditions: Position will report mainly to Moorestown, NJ office. Hours will vary depending on needs of the company, possibly including nights, weekends and holidays.
To be considered for this position, send your resume and letter of interest including salary requirements to Human Resources at: email@example.com