Moorestown, NJ, Mt. Pleasant, SC, will consider remote
Tabula Rasa HealthCare’s software engineers develop industry leading, healthcare-specific, data-driven technology and solutions that enable healthcare organizations to optimize medication regimens. Our software provides healthcare workers and organizations with sophisticated and innovative tools to better manage the medication-related needs of patients. Our products process information at large scale and extend well beyond data entry and presentation. We’re looking for engineers who bring new ideas from all areas, including but not limited to information acquisition, distributed computing, large-scale system design, data storage, security and UI design. As a software engineer, you will work on a specific product and/or projects critical to TRHC’s needs with opportunities to learn new skills as you and our fast-paced business grow and evolve. Our engineers need to be versatile, display leadership qualities and be enthusiastic to tackle new problems across the full-stack as we continue to push technology forward.
The Capstone Performance Systems software engineer is responsible for participating in the design, implementation, and maintenance of software in support of Capstone software products and operations.
Capstone Performance Systems is seeking a Software Developer to be responsible for participating in the design, implementation, and maintenance of software in support of Capstone software products and operations.
A Capstone Software Developer will:
- Perform challenging work in designing, writing, editing, modifying, and debugging computer programs.Develop IPED and Dx HCC mobile web applications.
- Develop backend server software for IPED and Dx HCC applications.
- Support ongoing Capstone development for:
- Coding / Auditing tools
- Reporting tools
- Data warehouse
- Client dashboard
- Identify tasks which require automation and automate them.
- Participate in development of long range planning for new projects and facilities.
- Provide advice, training and technical support for various projects.
- Work closely with management team in evaluating current systems and making decisions on future development.
- Learn new technologies and resolve challenges involved in integrating new technologies with our systems.
- Update and modify computer programs to improve efficiency.
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as required.
- Complete miscellaneous projects for Capstone as assigned or requested.
- Understand and adhere to The Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPPA) requirements.
- Strong analytical abilities, organizational skills, problem-solving skills, and attention to detail.
- Experience with MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Comfortable with learning and becoming an expert on new and proprietary software.
- Must be familiar with computer operations, encoder software.
- Highly skilled in written and verbal communication.
- Highly skilled at establishing priorities and coordinating work activities. Consistency, accuracy, promptness, and adherence to productivity standards are of paramount importance.
- Skilled at performing multiple and complex tasks.
- Skilled at training others in data entry and abstracting.
- Establishes and maintain effective working relationships with clients.
- Has exceptional initiative and follow-through on projects with minimal supervision or guidance.
- Must be detail oriented, follow instructions and work independently with minimal supervision with highly confidential information per HIPAA regulations.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology/Systems, or related equivalent.
Experience & Training:
- Experience as a full stack engineer with familiarity of DevOps principles and AGILE development practices, tools and methodologies.
- Working Knowledge of MVC frameworks such as Angular, React, Ember, Backbone.
- Knowledge of security and encryption.
- Experience developing, testing and documenting RESTful APIs; with event-driven design patterns utilizing message queues; with SQL and/or NoSQL data stores; with designing, developing and deploying distributed systems.
- Comfortable with large projects in source control (git), continuous integration (Jenkins) and writing unit tests.
- Comfortable in a growing environment with the ability to work on multiple projects at the same time, in a team or independently.
- Acts as a teammate, a student, and a mentor with outstanding written and verbal communication. Experience and ability to teach or instruct co-workers.
- Solving problems quickly and completely.
- A solid understanding of networking/distributed computing environment concepts, event-based programming and design patterns and the principles of routing, client/server programming.
- Possess a postivie attitude and excellent communication skills, with an emphasis on verbal and written communication.
- Ability to multi-task and stay organized in a dynamic work environment.
- Ability to learn new programming languages quickly.
- Ability to write, edit, and debug computer programs and live software systems to achieve desired output and write program documentation.
- Good knowledge of networking technologies from the programmers prospective.
- Demonstrated ability to use standard development and computing tools: Word processor, spreadsheet, browser, email, and file compression software.
To be considered for this position, apply via email by sending an updated copy of your resume and letter of interest to email@example.com