Under the direction of the Director of Enrollment & Reconciliation the Patient Care Plan Representative supports daily medication reconciliation between EMR systems to assure medication profiles are up to date in a timely manner. Enrolls and updates demographics and medication for all new contracts.
- Processes the daily profile reconciliation report.
- Reconciles all medication of the report for each PACE client by either an entry into EirenRx or Mediture systems.
- Enrolls new Patients into EireneRx when implementing new clients.
- Profiles medications into EireneRx when implementing a new clients.
- Performs back-up of data when needed.
Experience & Training:
Minimum of 1 year pharmacy experience
- Must be registered or eligible to become registered with the appropriate State Board of Pharmacy
- National Pharmacy Technician Certification from PTCB (or must agree to obtain CPhT within 6 months of employment)
· Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
· Customer service oriented
· Excellent typing/data entry accuracy with good speed.
· Good computer skills to navigate proprietary and other pharmacy software.
· Able to compile, code, categorize, calculate and verify data.
· Strong listening/reading comprehension.
· Understanding of clinical terms and impacts.
· Able to multi-task and handle multiple priorities without sacrificing quality.
· Detail oriented and organized
· Independent, responsible and self-directed
· Empathetic and patient focused
· Solutions and compliance oriented
Possesses high level of integrity