CareKinesis Inc. is looking for a Pharmacokinetics Research Scientist who wants to be a part of our impactful mission as we support a dynamic team of technology and pharmacy professionals who work together to create and utilize technology and scientific advances that empower us to partner with healthcare organizations to provide optimal clinical, humanistic and economic patient outcomes through state-of-the art personalized medication therapy management, risk mitigation and pharmacy services for high-risk populations.
Pharmacokinetics Research Scientist:
- Review and development of the Medication Risk Mitigation platform.
- Research clinical literature and case reports to support database metric.
- Review of the literature and search for information pertaining to drug pharmacokinetics, pharmacology, side-effects, drug-drug interactions and pharmacogenomics.
- Attend weekly meetings with team to review and discuss findings.
- Ability to make judgment calls and supported recommendations based on research results.
- Research drug interactions and aversions and make recommendations to team.
In order to be considered, candidates obtain the following:
- Detail oriented and organized
- Drug knowledge
- Research experience in a healthcare setting
- Independent, autonomous
- Responsible and self-directed
- Solutions and compliance oriented
- Strong judgment skills
- Strong verbal & written communication skills
Education & Experience:
- Relevant research experience in the pharmacy industry, preferably related to pharmacokinetics and clinical pharmacy.
- BS degree
To be considered for this position, apply via email by sending an updated copy of your resume and letter of interest to email@example.com