It is the objective of Tabula Rasa HealthCare (TRHC) to be the nation’s leader in providing medication therapy management services to the lives of patients in every aspect of healthcare.
The Data Analyst will work with healthcare date to identify restricted elements, develop/integrate data models and conduct analysis and reports. The data analyst will also work with application SMEs to obtain more information about the data itself and classify into various restricted categories.
TRHC’s innovative technology platform provides Pharmacists the tools to optimize medication regimens for patients by identifying and rectifying medication-related problems, empowering patients to actively participate in their own clinical decision-making, and collaborating with physicians, pharmacists and other healthcare providers to improve patient outcomes.
- The data analyst will partner with application SMEs to gain a deep understanding of source data as well as transformation, cleansing, or aggregation rules that impact MDM.
- Identify and document data findings: The data analyst will work closely with healthcare data to determine restricted elements across application data sources using various profiling tools. A good understanding of HIPAA is essential to identify restricted data.
- Transfers knowledge to team: provides documentation that can be referenced for cross-training and issue resolution.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
- Proven ability to analyze data from a health perspective.
- Knowledge of healthcare business preferred.
- Understand what data is needed to address a business question and how to analyze it and interpret results.
- Strong experience with identifying data and information requirements for business intelligence and analytics.
- Proficient in the use of computers and programs that specialize in data collection and data management.
- Proven ability to extract/source data from multiple data sources and integrate them into a single source view/report/dataset.
- Demonstrate acumen in data profiling and data modeling.
- Ability to dissect and learn applications and database solutions.
- Ability to work independently on projects with minimal direction.
- Strong interpersonal skills and effective team player.
- Ability to document processes and findings is essential to be successful in the role.
- Excellent communication skills are a must as the analyst will be required to interface with application SMEs and present findings.
- Clear understanding of agile software development methodologies and key best practices.
- 3-5 years related experience with healthcare data.
- Bachelor’s degree in health informatics, computer science, statistics or mathematics.
To be considered for this position, apply via email by sending an updated copy of your resume and letter of interest to email@example.com