This position represents a unique opportunity for a clinical sales professional to play a key role in the development and launch of the community physician program where there is an unmet need for medication risk mitigation for PACE participants. Reporting to the Chief Client Officer, the CPAS will be responsible for specific geographic territory in the successful promotion CareKinesis services for PACE community physicians and their participants.
This role plays in important part in educating external client physicians along with other members of their Team about the benefits of CareKinesis services for their PACE participants and the organizational and participant impact.
The successful candidate will be a highly motivated, outgoing, ‘clinical-business’ professional with medical education, pharmacy degree preferred, experienced in communicating with physicians and other medical colleagues about medication risk mitigation and the services available to community physicians who refer to PACE.
Territory: Manhattan, Bronx, Brooklyn, Queens, Staten Island
- Responsible for program acceptance and growth through education and business development in targeted physician accounts
- Executing marketing strategies effectively to meet or exceed growth objectives
- Create and implementation of successful strategies to further penetrate and segment the market
- Establish and maintain excellent communication with the client Centers including the Medical Director, Center Director and Director of Nursing
- Implement participant education programs for the transition of participants to CareKinesis services
- Demonstrate honesty and integrity while modeling behaviors consistent with the TRHC Fundamentals
- Develop local key opinion leader relationships to achieve aligned objectives
- Perform all responsibilities following the highest ethical standards in compliance with company and CMS policies
Education and Experience Requirements:
- At least a four year college degree, professional degree.
- 3-5 year of experience in physician offices sales, quality focus, able to navigate the City and various boroughs of New York.
- Proven launch experience of new programs, proven track record of meeting or exceeding goals and objectives, entrepreneurial spirit, experience with business systems including salesforce, and other business intelligence tools. Excellent presentation skills, pedantic follow-up capabilities.
- A strong disposition for sales, excellent verbal and written communication skills needed.
- Proven sales performance required.
- Strong understanding of healthcare regulatory enforcement.
- Should reside in the geographic area and be familiar with NY primary care physician practices, valid driver’s license and good driving record.
To be considered for this position, apply via email by sending an updated copy of your resume and letter of interest to firstname.lastname@example.org